My First Post

Okay so my friend told me that I should make a fashion blog but I feel like I'm not well versed enough in fashion to make one, though I do love it. However, I adore make up as well so what I'm thinking is that I will try and be dedicated and make this blog about fashion, make up, and me. :] I'll put up looks whenever I can and I like to make collages of designers I love so I'll start with my first collage of Jean Paul Gaultier's 2011 Spring/Summer Haute Couture collection. It is beautiful, though I wasn't in love with all of the pieces. But the ones that I did love I LOVED.


The shoes are actually not from their haute couture spring/summer 2011 collection. I got the image for these off of jeanpaulgaultier.com. It's acutally fall/winter 2010-2011 but I felt they sort of fit with my coveted piece so I threw them on there.

Sporty Rock Bottines Veau Velores - Shoe No. 1
Conquistador Bottines Veau - Shoe No. 2
Hair - I absolutely love the mowhawk style used in this show. I think it was ridiculously fierce. I think he was inspired by The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for the hair and make up. I haven't seen that movie but this collection makes me want to netflicks that shit up. Haha.
The two pieces I put up were my two favorites out of the entire collection. But the one I marked Most Coveted absolutely took my breath away. The glasses, the hair, the make up, the piece, omg just everything about that worked for me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment