Do You Like My Outfit?

Um I want to do something once a month where I pick out a full outfit and post pictures of what I want to get. Your comments on whether or not you like them will help me to decide whether or not I want to buy it. If you have any suggestions or alternatives you should leave a comment and let me know. :)

Of course when I have the outfit I will accessorize but yeah. I was talking to my roommate about color schemes for her room in her new house and I saw a nudey pink color and thought to myself, I really have nothing in my closet that color and it actually looks really good on me. So I decided on investing in this outfit. The shoes are Steve Madden, the hat is from Torrid, the sweater is from Avenue, and the leggings are from Denim 24/7. I found all of the clothes on a plus-sized shopping site called OneStopPlus.com which is really cool if you're plus sized girl like myself. Some of their things are a little frumpy looking but I also think that things will look different on you depending on your shape because plus sized girls aren't all shaped the same. But yeah good site and umm just let me know what you guys think about this outfit. If you like it and I can muster up the funds to get it, I will take pictures of myself in it and post them later. Ta ta!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Yasmeen said...

Madden shoes :X YES. That is all!

Yasmeen

Post a Comment