Jimmy Choos :)

Okay so I was on JimmyChoo.com looking at their spring/summer collection and found two shoes that I thought were absolutely gorgeous that I wanted to blog about. :) Oh and I found a bag that I just had to put up because I want it sooo bad. Too bad I don't have $1250.00!



Babeth

 Zen

Elba

Most of the shoes I saw from this collection had that gladiator shoe look which I am completely not into. I'm sorry maybe I have bad taste but I think they are so lucky. It's also probably because I have flat wide feet so I have to be very particular about the shoes I wear and strappy ones normally don't go well with my feet. The Elba shoe is kind of pushing it, but it was just too pretty to ignore. Maybe one day I can actually invest in these dream items. :( *crosses fingers*

I love the colors of this collection though. You should definitely visit the website and take a look because of course you might like things that I don't. As for the bag, I love animal prints in moderation but this bag just called to me. The handles are snakeskin and omg I just want it so bad. I did see something that looked quite similar to this bag on Canal St. in Chinatown, NYC so who knows. Maybe I'll pick it up later. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment